TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the website of Verifyfaces LLC
This website is located on the web via the domain www.verifyfaces.com and includes all of the files located in that domain (“this site”).
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Your use of this site is subject to the rules set out in Schedule 1 below.
Without limiting any other remedies available to Verifyfaces LLC at law or in equity, Verifyfaces LLC reserves the right to, without notice:
- temporarily or indefinitely suspend, or terminate, your access to this site or refuse to provide services to you if:
– Verifyfaces LLC is unable to verify or authenticate any information that you provide to us; or
– Verifyfaces LLC believes that your actions may cause damage and/or legal liability to Verifyfaces LLC, any of its customers or suppliers or any other person; and
- temporarily or indefinitely suspend, or terminate, your access to this site or refuse to provide services to you if:
You indemnify and hold harmless Verifyfaces LLC and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates from and against any losses, liabilities, costs, expenses or damages (including actual, special, indirect and consequential losses or damages of every kind and nature, including all legal fees on a solicitor-client basis) suffered or incurred by any of them due to, arising out of, or in any way related to (directly or indirectly):
- any material or information that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site;
- your use of, or connection to, this site; or
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
Requirement for registration
Verifyfaces LLC reserves the right to make any parts of this site accessible only to users who have registered.
Username and password
Upon registration with this site, you will be issued with a username and password to access your account. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password for this site. Verifyfaces LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your failure to comply with this security obligation. You agree that Verifyfaces LLC will be entitled to assume that any person using this site with your username and password is you or your authorised representative.
You must notify Verifyfaces LLC immediately of any known or suspected unauthorised use of any password or any other breach of security
- a valid email address;
- any other information that may be required by Verifyfaces LLC during the registration process.
You must promptly update this information to always maintain its accuracy.
You represent and warrant to Verifyfaces LLC that all information provided to Verifyfaces LLC by you, including the information provided by you through our account registration module or entered into your account profile, is true and not misleading and does not violate any applicable law or regulation or any person’s intellectual property or other rights.
Multiple accounts and automated account opening
One person may not maintain more than one account with this site. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Approval of registrations
Verifyfaces LLC reserves the right to accept or reject any application for registration of an account with this site at its discretion.
Order constitutes offer
We will not commence processing any order made through this site unless and until:
- payment for the order has been received by us in full; and
- the order has passed our internal validation procedures, which are undertaken in order to verify the bona fides of each order for the purpose of preventing credit card and other fraud.
We reserve the right at our discretion to:
- at any time:
– refuse to provide services to you;
– terminate your access to this site; and/or
– remove or edit any content on this site.
Acceptance of orders
Acceptance of each order will take place if and when Verifyfaces LLC either:
- provides the services to you, at the time at which Verifyfaces LLC commences providing the services; or
- notifies you in writing that your order has been accepted, at the time at which such notification is sent by Verifyfaces LLC.
Verifyfaces LLC reserves the right to change the prices for services displayed in this site at any time before you place an order.
TAXES, LEVIES AND OTHER CHARGES
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all amounts payable through your use of this site are expressed to be inclusive of taxes and levies.
Refunds and other remedies
While website hosting providers employ secure technology for transactions with our customers, we will not be responsible for any damages, including consequential losses (whether direct or indirect), that may be suffered by a customer whose credit or debit card or bank account information is used in a fraudulent or unauthorised manner by any person other than Verifyfaces LLC.
Until your order has passed our internal fraud prevention checks, your order will remain on pending status. If further information is requested and you do not provide the requested information within such time as Verifyfaces LLC considers appropriate at its discretion, your order will be cancelled and, if your payment has been received, it will be refunded back to you.
- this site;
- all of its content (including all of the text, graphics, designs, software, data, sound and video files and other information contained in this site, and the selection and arrangement thereof); and
- all software, systems and other information owned or used by Verifyfaces LLC in connection with the services offered through this site (whether hosted on the same server as this site or otherwise).
You may download and print out content from this site only for your own personal and non-commercial use and provided that you do not remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
The phrase “Verifyfaces LLC” is the trademarks of Verifyfaces LLC. The look and feel of this site (including all icons, scripts, custom graphics and headers) are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade dress of Verifyfaces LLC. These trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used, copied or imitated, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Verifyfaces LLC.
This site contains some features that enable you and other users to upload User Content. Verifyfaces LLC reserves the right to display, refuse to display, remove and/or amend all or any part of any User Content at its absolute discretion. In respect of any User Content that you upload, you:
- represent and warranty to Verifyfaces LLC that your sharing of that User Content does not infringe any copyright or other legal right of any other person; and
- grant to Verifyfaces LLC a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform and otherwise exploit all or any part of that User Content in any way at Verifyfaces LLC’s absolute discretion.
If you believe that our site contains any material that infringes upon any copyright that you hold or control, or that users are directed through a link on this site to a third-party website that you believe is infringing upon any copyright that you hold or control, you may send a notification of such alleged infringement to us in writinghere. Such notification should identify the works that are allegedly being infringed upon and the allegedly infringing material and give particulars of the alleged infringement. In response to such a notification, we will give a written notice of a claim of copyright infringement to the provider of the allegedly infringing material. If the provider of that material does not respond to us in writing denying the alleged infringement within 14 days after receipt of that notice, we will remove or block the allegedly infringing material as soon as is reasonably practicable. If the provider of that material responds to us in writing denying the alleged infringement, we will, as soon as is reasonably practicable, send a copy of that response to the original notifying party.
If the original notifying party does not, within a further 14 days, file an action seeking a court order against the provider of the allegedly infringing material, we may restore any removed or blocked material at our discretion. If the original notifying party files such a legal action, we will remove or block the allegedly infringing material pending resolution of that legal action.
Disclaimer of warranties
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VERIFYFACES LLC AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, LICENSORS, PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) IN RELATION TO THIS SITE AND ANY SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY/ GUARANTEE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This site is provided strictly on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Verifyfaces LLC and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates make no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, availability, accuracy or completeness of this site or any of its content, and in particular do not represent, warrant or guarantee that:
- the use of this site will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data;
- this site will meet your requirements or expectations;
- anything on this site, or on any third-party website referred or linked to in this site, is reliable, accurate, complete or up-to-date;
- the quality of any services, information or other material purchased or obtained through this site will meet any particular requirements or expectations;
- errors or defects will be corrected; or
- this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Exclusion of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Verifyfaces LLC and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates expressly limit their liability for breach of any non-excludable condition or warranty/guarantee implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at Verifyfaces LLC’s sole discretion):
- in the case of services
– the supply of the services again; or
– the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- in the case of services
- the singular includes the plural and vice-versa;
- a reference to a “person” includes an individual, a firm, a corporation, a body corporate, a partnership, an unincorporated body, an association, a government body or any other entity; and
- the meaning of general words is not limited by specific examples introduced by “including”, “for example”, “in particular” or similar expressions.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Legal capacity to transact
If you are under 18 years of age, you cannot place orders through this site. By using this site you represent and warrant to Verifyfaces LLC that you are over the age of 18 years. Should Verifyfaces LLC suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such losses from his/her parents or guardians.
Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Notice
VERIFYFACES LLC IS NOT A CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY (FCRA”) FOR PURPOSES OF THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (“FCRA”), 15 USC §§ 1681 et seq. AS SUCH, THE ADDITIONAL PROTECTIONS AFFORDED TO CONSUMERS, AND OBLIGATIONS PLACED UPON CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES, ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN, THESE TERMS.
You may not use any information obtained from Instant Verifyfaces LLC in connection with its Services to determine a prospective candidate’s suitability for:
- Health insurance or any other insurance,
- Credit and/or loans,
- Education, scholarships or fellowships,
- Housing or other accommodations, or
- Benefits, privileges or services provided by any business establishment.
The information provided by Verifyfaces LLC in connection with its Services has not been collected in whole or in part for the purpose of furnishing consumer reports, as defined in the FCRA. According to applicable law, you are not permitted to use any of this information as a factor in: (a) establishing an individual’s eligibility for personal credit, loans, insurance or assessing risks associated with existing consumer credit obligations; (b) evaluating an individual for employment, promotion, reassignment or retention (including employment of household workers such as babysitters, cleaning personnel, nannies, contractors, and other individuals); (c) evaluating an individual for educational opportunities, scholarships or fellowships; (d) evaluating an individual’s eligibility for a license or other benefit granted by a government agency or (e) any other product, service or transaction in connection with which a consumer report may be used under the FCRA or any similar state statute, including, without limitation, apartment rental, check-cashing, or the opening of a deposit or transaction account. You also agree that you shall not use any of the information you receive in connection with Verifyfaces LLC’s Services to take any “adverse action,” as that term is defined in the FCRA; you have appropriate knowledge of the FCRA; and, if necessary, you will consult with an attorney to ensure compliance with these Terms.
You also agree that you will not use Verifyfaces LLC to provide instructional information about illegal activities or to advance physical harm or injury to any group or individual.
You also agree that you will not use Verifyfaces LLC or any information derived from Verifyfaces LLC in connection with any purpose or personal information covered under Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Driver’s Privacy Protection Act, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), FCRA, and all similar laws at the state level.
You also agree that you will not use or otherwise export or re-export Verifyfaces LLC content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the USA.
YOU MUST NOT:
- use any device, routine or software that interferes, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of this site;
- engage in any action that requires, or may require, an unreasonable or excessively large load on our infrastructure;
- use this site to decipher passwords or security encryption codes, transmit any worms, viruses or Trojan horses, transfer or store illegal, threatening or obscene material or otherwise violate the security of any computer network;
- use this site to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, to engage in any misleading or deceptive online marketing practices or for any fraudulent or malicious purposes;
- use any spider, robot or search/retrieval application or any screen scraping, data mining or similar data gathering device, process, program or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of this site;
- use this site by any automated means;
- use this site to transmit junk mail, spam or chain letters or pyramid schemes or engage in other flooding techniques or mass distribution of unsolicited email;
- access, retrieve or index any portion of this site for use in constructing or populating any database that is searchable online or for the purpose of soliciting or sharing reviews;
- interfere with the display of any advertisements appearing on or in connection with this site;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, modify, translate, frame or reformat any of the material contained on this site;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or store any of the material appearing on this site other than for your own personal and non-commercial use;
- falsely imply that any other website is associated with this site;
- do anything that leads, or may lead, to a decrease in the value of Verifyfaces LLC’s intellectual property rights in this site;
- use or exploit any of the material appearing on this site for, or in connection with, any business or enterprise (whether for profit or otherwise), including any business or enterprise that is in competition with this site;
- release to the public any news release, advertising material, promotional material or any other form of publicity or information relating to Verifyfaces LLC without Verifyfaces LLC’s prior written consent; or
- use this site to transmit any information or material that is, or may reasonably be considered to be:
– abusive, threatening, harassing, harmful, obscene, indecent, lewd, inflammatory, violent, vulgar, profane, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
– libellous, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarised;
– infringing upon or violating any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary right;
– in breach of any duty of confidentiality by which you are bound, whether by way of a fiduciary or contractual relationship;
– in breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights;
– a misrepresentation of facts, including the impersonation of any person or entity or a misrepresentation of an affiliation with any person or entity (including any sponsorship or endorsement);
– in violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encouraging of others to do so;
– containing any political campaigning material, advertisements or solicitations; or
– likely to bring Verifyfaces LLC or any of its staff into disrepute.
- User Public Record Information provided to User from or through Verifyfaces LLC is derived solely from public records, which may not be 100 percent (100%) accurate or complete. User should consult state and federal laws, including the FCRA, before using Public Record Information in making business decisions based on the results. Neither we, nor the data Repositories, or our other vendors or suppliers, are liable for claims or damages arising from the use of Public Record Information, beyond the cost of the particular search performed and report obtained by User. Because misidentifications may occur when trying to identify a particular person, based solely upon name and other identifiers, extreme care must be exercised in the review and use of the Public Record Information contained herein. Public Record Information contained herein should not be used in legal proceedings; rather, it is recommended that User obtain the original public record document from the relevant jurisdiction for the purpose of legal proceedings.
- Be aware that some commercial Repository Data may contain consumer credit information, but that such shall nevertheless solely be used in connection with a present or prospective commercial (i.e., not for personal, family or household purposes) credit or financial transaction involving the business inquired upon or the individual on whom such Information is sought and only if such individual is the proprietor of an unincorporated business, is a general partner in a partnership, is a guarantor of the business’ obligation and has provided a copy of a written guaranty, or has given written instruction for the provision of such Information, and not used as a factor in establishing an individual’s eligibility for credit, insurance for personal, family or household purposes, or employment.
EXCEPT AS SET OUT IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH, NEITHER VERIFYFACES LLC NOR THE REPOSITORIES MAKE ANY OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, (SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE REPOSITORIES “AS IS”) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, NEITHER VERFIY NOR THE REPOSITORIES IN ANY WAY WARRANT OR ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR A “CLAIM” FOR BREACH REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CURRENCY, CONTINUATION, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ACCESSED. USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT IS ITS BUSINESS DECISION, IS NOT BASED ON THE PROVISION OF ANY ONE OR MORE SPECIFIC PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND THAT EVERY BUSINESS DECISION INVOLVES THE ASSUMPTION OF A RISK, WHICH NEITHER VERIFYFACES LLC NOR THE REPOSITORIES DO OR WILL UNDERWRITE IN ANY MANNER.
VERIFYFACES LLC AND THE REPOSITORIES SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS FROM AND NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF ANY REAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, EVEN IF VERIFYFACES LLC AND/OR A REPOSITORY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY LIABILITY OF VERIFYFACES LLC AND/OR A REPOSITORY OF ANY NATURE HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO A REFUND OF THE PAYMENTS MADE BY USER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. A “CLAIM” INCLUDES ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, ACTION, PROCEEDING, LOSS, COST, EXPENSE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES), DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR PENALTY. NO CLAIM MAY BE COMMENCED MORE THAN TWO (2) YEARS AFTER THE OCCURRENCE WHICH HAS GIVEN RISE TO SUCH.
STATE SPECIFIC NOTICES
ILLINOIS BIOMETRIC INFORMATION POLICY
Verifyfaces LLC also restricts the usage to not be available to residents geographically located in the State of Illinois. Any resident of Illinois can apply for free, to search what is available, in our data base and if there is any facial information recorded on those individuals, it will be immediately destroyed.
Verifyfaces LLC collects facial images from open-source intelligence. We do not go into any websites, or private social medial accounts, that are password protected. We also collect data from media establishments, Courts, news reels and websites. Verifyfaces LLC will remove any data that we hold on you, if we hold any data on a person located in the State of Illinois. Our artificial intelligence automatically deletes any data that is captured with Illinois reference to it. If you are a resident of Illinois, you can contact us to have our data base searched for free and if there is anything in there we will delete it for you.
NON-RESIDENTS OF ILLINOIS
You can contact us and we will show you what is on our data base for free. If the data has been collected through a social media account and it is of inappropriate content, containing nudity or gore, it will be deleted. Also, we will listen to your request if there is anything particularly sensitive that you wish to have deleted. You can contact us and this service is provided free of charge.
RESIDENTS OF NAVADA AND TEXAS
We do not sell any personal information we collect to any third parties. We offer all residents of the United States the opportunity to search what we have on our data base for free and have it deleted if it has been obtained through social media.
SPECIFIC NOTICES TO NEVADA AND TEXAS RESIDENTS
Verifyfaces LLC is familiar with its obligations under Nevada Statute Chapter 603 A – Security and Privacy of personal information. Verifyfaces LLC provides the Users only with the search results, i.e., does not sell and does not intend to sell personal data in the future. However, if the Nevada resident doesn’t want to appear in search results, they have a right to submit a request to exercise the opt-out right to have any and all of your data removed from Verifyfaces LLC’s system. The opt-out form is available here: opt-out form
SPECIFIC NOTICES TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Verifyfaces LLC offers free of charge, to search what information that we hold on our data base. Please note we do not sell or offer or disclose to third parties, any information for direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident there are some specific rules and consumers’ additional rights regarding personal data resulting directly from the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Please note, that according to the CCPA:
“Personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, for example real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers, but also biometric information.
“Consumer” means a natural person who is a California resident.
“Household” means a group, however identified, of Consumers who cohabitate with one another at the same residential address and share use of common devices or services.
Consumer has the following additional rights regarding the Personal information:
1. upon a verifiable consumer request:
a. a right to know what Personal information is being collected, in order to execute this right, a Consumer should make a verifiable request, and, after the verification of that request, Verifyfaces LLC will provide the Consumer with the following information:
- the categories of Personal information Verifyfaces LLC has collected about that Consumer,
- the categories of sources from which the Personal information is collected,
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing Personal information,
- the categories of third parties to whom Verifyfaces LLC discloses Personal information,
- the specific pieces of Personal information Verifyfaces LLC has collected about that specific Consumer.
The information provided by Verifyfaces LLC will be limited to 12 preceding months.
b. a right to access Personal information:
In order to execute this right, a Consumer should make a verifiable request, and, after the verification of that request, Verifyfaces LLC shall promptly take steps to disclose and deliver, free of charge to the Consumer, the Personal information required by the Consumer. The information may be delivered by mail or electronically, and if provided electronically, the information shall be in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily useable format that allows the Consumer to transmit this information to another entity without hindrance.
c. a right to request the deletion of Personal information:
In order to execute the right to delete some or all Personal information, after the verification of that request, Verifyfaces LLC deletes Personal information, subject to exceptions resulting directly from CCPA. If an exception applies, FRA informs you about it in writing. According to CCPA “Verifiable Consumer Request” is a request that is made by a Consumer, by a Consumer on behalf of the Consumer’s minor child, by a natural person or a person registered with the Secretary of State, authorized by the Consumer to act on the Consumer’s behalf, or by a person who has power of attorney or is acting as a conservator for the Consumer, and that Verifyfaces LLC can verify, using commercially reasonable methods. Verifyfaces LLC discloses and delivers the required information to a Consumer free of charge within 45 days of receiving an effective Verifiable Consumer Request from the Consumer. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary, provided the Consumer is provided notice of the extension within the first 45-day period. A time period for Verifyfaces LLC to respond to any Verified Consumer Request may be extended by up to 90 additional days where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. Verifyfaces LLC shall inform the Consumer of any such extension within 45 days of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
Verifiable Consumer Request:
- should contain information enabling identification of a Consumer, i.e., Consumer’s e-mail address, face photo, and in case of a request to access the data, a copy of Consumer’s identity document with a photo,
- if you are acting on behalf of a Consumer, you should provide Verifyfaces LLC also with a document confirming your entitlement to represent the Consumer, provided that Verifyfaces LLC is authorized to ask the Consumer for authorization,
- if you act as a household, Verifyfaces LLC will require all Consumers constituting the household to submit the request.
- Verifiable Consumer Request can be made by sending an email containing, respectively, all necessary elements described above to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
2. a right to opt-out the sale of Personal information,
CCPA provides the Consumers with a right to opt-out the sale of Personal information. Verifyfaces LLC provides the Users only with the search results, i.e., does not sell and declares that it does not intend to sell Personal information in the future. However, if you don’t want to appear in search results, you have a right to submit a request to exercise the opt-out right to have any and all of your data removed from Verifyfaces LLC’s system. The opt-out form is available here: [opt-out form](https://……………/en/opt-out-request-form)
3. a right to non-discrimination,
Verifyfaces LLC does not discriminate against a Consumer because the Consumer exercised any of the Consumer’s rights under CCPA, including, but not limited to, by:
- denying goods or services to the Consumer,
- charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties,
- providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the Consumer
- suggesting that the Consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
4. In addition, a right to submit a request to exercise opt-out right to have any and all of Consumer’s data removed from Verifyfaces LLC’s system. The opt-out form is available here:(https://……………/en/opt-out-request-form).
Verifyfaces LLC is familiar with its obligations under California Code, Civil Code – CIV § 1798.83, and declares that it does not sell and does not disclose Personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. Therefore, Verifyfaces LLC has not implemented any special procedure to submit Consumer’s requests in this regard.
We do not store any data on your credit cards. We use Stripe American Payment Gateway. Please see Stripes Terms & Conditions below.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY INDIVIDUALS
When an individual summits a request to exercise a right to have a photo withdrawn or submitted, we collect the individual’s email address, contact information, photo. A copy of the photo and this information is kept on file so that it can block any further information that may be picked up through our search engine. The information provided is not sold or shared with any other organisation that is not a contractor to Verifyfaces LLC and entered into a privacy agreement or used for any other purpose.
Verifyfaces LLC as part of its normal business operation, collects photos that are publicly available on the internet. You may extract information from those photos including, location, meta data, the URL to where it is recorded.
The Law may require us to permit and to use, disclose or share information we collect with third parties in response to legal proceedings. In these instances when a request is made from a recognised Law Enforcement Agency we will abide by the request made from the Law Enforcement Agency as permitted by Law.
MERGES & ACQUISITIONS
In the event that Verifyfaces LLC, which is a fully owned subsidiary, or its parent company in the United States, may be acquired or merged, or Verifyfaces LLC go into bankruptcy we may use, disclose and share the information we collect with any of our legal successors.
The Index Request
If you have an URL to an online image or a web page, and you have requested the web master or publisher to take it down and it has been done so, you can request Verifyfaces LLC to remove the URL from its search mechanism and we will. If you post public content to that URL again, it may get collected by Verifyfaces LLC again in the future, so we advise you against doing so.
We provide links to external websites, however, we are not responsible for the content presented on them. By delivering links in the search results we do not endorse these external websites or their practices.The administrator of the https//verifyfaces.com website is Verifyfaces LLC with its registered seat in